- Vegan friendly
- 30-day free return policy
- Worldwide shipping
Ernie Ball Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium-light/Light/Extra light.
✍️ We will send you one of the models above, depending on our current available stock in our warehouse.
Do I need it?
The Pickaso bow is not functioning on coated strings (like elixir nanoweb) or nylon strings. If your strings are coated, or you are not sure, you might want to add this item to your cart to make sure the Pickaso bow will work on your guitar.
If you are unsure whether your strings are suitable or not and you know your strings model, please check it on https://www.sweetwater.com, enter the strings model, and check the product specs to see whether it's coated or not.
- 🇺🇸 USA: Shipping via USPS from Texas, with delivery in 3-5 business days.
- 🇨🇦 Canada: Shipping via Canada Post/FedEx from Ontario, with delivery in 3-5 business days.
- 🇦🇺 Australia: Shipping via Australia Post/CouriersPlease from Melbourne, with delivery in 5-9 business days.
- 🇪🇺 Europe: Shipping via Post NL and your local carriers from the Netherlands, with delivery in 5-9 business days.
- 🇬🇧 United Kingdom: Shipping via UPS from Texas, USA, with delivery in 10-20 business days or DHL Express, 3-5 business days.
- 🌎 Worldwide: Shipping via DHL Express from Tel Aviv, Israel or UPS from Texas, USA, Shipping times will appear on our checkout page.
30-Day Free Return Policy! 💁♀️
Returning your product is easy in just 3 simple steps:
- Fill and Send the Return Form: [Click here] to complete the return form.
- Pack and Ship Your Product: We'll send you a return label to your email. Please pack your product securely and use the provided label for shipping.
- Receive Your Refund: Once we receive and inspect the product, we will promptly send you a refund confirmation!
So who hasn't seen an AD for the Pickaso bow? Specially if you're a musician. I personally have been wanting to try it out for sometime now.
Once I received mine I had to try it out! Rosined up the bow and screech! Okay let's add a little more Rosin. Then bwaaaahhhh~~ Success!
Once you begin bowing the string the Rosin will coat the strings allowing for a better grip of the bows surface. You seems to fet a better sound out of the Pickaso bow by slightly twisting and dragging the bows edge along the string or strings. There is a slight learning curve and with some practice you'll get that lovely acoustical vibration and sound you strived for.
I bought the longer version of the Pickaso bow so that I could have a but longer draw on the notes I wanted to play. Specially when allowing one string drone while playing a melody on the other string.
Over all I really enjoy the Pickaso bow. It's not quite a "cello" I'd love to own but it will do for now. I recommend it, buy one and try it out for yourself!
My Guitar: Lag - Tramontane -T80D
Strings: Erie Ball Earthwoods
With my Picasso Bo and my tone wouldn't work great together it's like I'm being in an auditorium it's the greatest sound you've ever heard thank you Picasso Bose