Your guitar can be much more than you think!
Meet the Pickaso Guitar Bow (Patent pending) - the first bow ever made with hair on both sides, especially for Acoustic guitars and acoustic bass guitars. Introducing you a revolutionary way to imitate violin/cello sounds on your guitar. So join our creative revolution, expand your guitar’s boundaries, and unleash your creativity!
Introducing the Pickaso Guitar Bow :
A quick review with Marcus Eaton
As seen on...
Pick of the week!
A spotlight on our super creative customers.
Big Shout out to Hideaki Shirato, from Japan 🇯🇵
Masterpiece 👏 Bach - Cello Suite no.1 in G major
It's a surprising way to revolutionize the guitar touch and enrich it with a multitude of timbres.
I think this is a very interesing thing to learn more!
I love this piece.
It has brought me on a new journey with my playing.
In my 15 years of playing there are rare moments in which a small addition/alteration can change the way you look at the instrument in its entirety.
Thank you so much!
I am considering how to use this bow effectively. That's all I can say for now.
These are Christmas gifts for others so I can’t give a review about them.
It is good to be part of the family
My son is a classical guitarist and he loving the bow.
I like the sound it myself on my guitar and dulcimer. Need to practice
I like it a lot! I would suggest a couple things for what it's worth. The bow could be delivered rosined and ready. Skip the pick.
I bought this for my husband's birthday who happened to see it advertised. He didn't tell me the name of the product or brand so I google searched l until found what I thought he had to be talking about. He loves it! He plays a variety of instruments and records music for fun and he is excited to add this to his collection of instruments and accessories. He figured out how to use it pretty quickly and has enjoyed playing with it. Thank you for the prompt shipping! I highly recommend!
Better than I imagined. To have access to the sounds off the Chello and violin with a simple movement off the bow is mind blowing. Playing all the time. Love the exploration of techniques. Can't wait to see we're I am after many more hours.
I gave one to my son and he loved it. He said “Very cool” Lots of new sounds to work with.
New and innovative product. These folks have in put a lot of thought, care and passion!
Beautiful looking and NONE of my musical friends knew about my new toy.
Time will tell if I tame it or if it tames me.
Pickaso bow it's a great product when you're looking to step up the edge of music creation. I'm trying to figure it out yet, but it seems it will be an excelent tool for my music production. Congratulations, thanks again and I hope to share my (possible) evolution on instagram soon.
PS - my name is @claudiomoita, my good friend Paulo Lago received it for me and brought to São Paulo/Brazil where I live.
- The first bow of its kind with hair on dual sides – for optimal functionality
- Ultra-thin design for maximum playing comfort.
- innovative internal hair tension mechanism
- Built-in guitar pick in the bow
- Aesthetic and elegant design
- Warm and clean sound.
- Anodized-aluminum body for a great look, sturdiness and durability
- high-quality plastic handle with matte finishing
- Premium Bow Hair. We use our own unique synthetic blend which provides a quality alternative unlike the horsehair used on regular violin bows.
- Decorative veneer for a warm rich look
- Our bow is made from durable, robust materials in order to provide you with a product that will last for years.
- All parts can be replaced if needed and you can replace any part of the bow on your own within minutes.
- No need to attach anything to your guitar
- No batteries required
- Pocket-sized guitar effect
- Take it anywhere