Your creative journey starts here.
Meet the Pickaso Guitar Bow, introduced in 2019, the world's first bow designed with hair on both sides, specifically for acoustic guitars and acoustic bass guitars. It introduces a revolutionary method to mimic violin and cello sounds on your guitar. Join our creative revolution, expand your guitar’s boundaries, and unleash your creativity!
As seen on...
I love this invention great idea keep it up!
Pickaso Guitar Bow kit - Classical Model
Tanks ! I have to play more with it,
I’ll send you a mail quickly
Got this for my brother and he absolutely loves it !!
Such a cool and unique little object. It is a true game changer which opens new awesome and creative ideas and sounds.
Beautiful!!! It’s a learning curve but a killer one….
Opens up new pallets of sounds.
Opens new horizons
I bought this bow for my husbands birthday which is next month. He’s been talking about it for a year, but I kept forgetting because there were other things he also wanted for his birthday last year. I’m not going to lie, I wanted to open it myself and see how good it sounds since I play guitar and violin too, but I’m going to wait until he opens it and gets to play with it first. He plans on doing studio work with this bow, so I know he’s gonna be thrilled. The shipping was fast as well. I ordered this in advance, so I could make sure it came in time
This thing is definitely fun!!. Prepare yourself for a whole new style of callous from sliding around all crazy styles haha but hey, no pain no gain!
I'm a metal guy and there's just a TON of songs out there with string intros or interludes. Been fun to incorporate the Pickaso into playing these and kind of jump back and forth from the acoustic to electric to make it all happen.
Only 1 thing is currently negative for me and its that I cant utilize my low string but have my acoustic tuned to drop C and jump through tunings with a capo so maybe it's just a lack of tension? Got the ernie ball earthwood 80/20 bronze alloy medium lights. Might try the elixirs.
What a blast. New tool, toy, instrument, sound, approach. What a riot, what fun.
It takes some time to get use to, but it is fun since the first minute.
It would be cool if there are some music tutorials of what you can easily play like pop songs with guitar and violin/ cello.
I totally recommed.
This things is super cool, I’ve only played it a couple times and starting to get the feel for it. Very fun to play with, sounding better every time!
- The first bow of its kind with hair on dual sides – for optimal functionality
- Ultra-thin design for maximum playing comfort.
- innovative internal hair tension mechanism
- Built-in guitar pick in the bow
- Aesthetic and elegant design
- Warm and clean sound.
- Anodized-aluminum body for a great look, sturdiness and durability
- high-quality plastic handle with matte finishing
- Premium Bow Hair. We use our own unique synthetic blend which provides a quality alternative unlike the horsehair used on regular violin bows.
- Our bow is made from durable, robust materials in order to provide you with a product that will last for years.
- No need to attach anything to your guitar
- No batteries required
- Pocket-sized guitar effect
- Take it anywhere