✍️ Please read all notes below before placing an order!
Pickaso Guitar Bow S-Model (El grande)
The Upgraded new Pickaso Guitar Bow, Studio Model (El grande)
It is now available for orders with a 10% discount for a limited time!
The Studio Model (El grande) is the larger version of the original Pickaso Guitar Bow, made especially for acoustic guitars and Acoustic bass guitars.
This model continued the tradition and is assembled with the best materials as the original Pickaso bow. Anodized aluminum body and quality rubber-covered plastic handle, emphasizing design and functionality for perfect sound quality.
- Longer structure - 21.4cm length, with 14cm net Hair length.
- Anodized aluminum body, in the perfect weight for balanced playability.
- Narrow-body for more versatility.
- Comfortable handle, High-quality plastic covered with rubber finish.
- Deep and rich sound with emphasis on the lower tones.
Pickaso Guitar Bow Studio Model KitOur bow kit includes:
Everything you need.
- The Pickaso Guitar Bow
- Bow Case
- Microfiber Cloth
- Two Pickaso Stickers.
- Premium Pickaso Rosin. Unique formula developed in our labs for maximum grip, warm sound, and low dust residue, especially for guitars.
- A personal letter from the inventor.
- Important notes:
- 𝄞 Strings: The Pickaso bow is not functioning on coated strings (like elixir nanoweb) or nylon strings. Make sure your strings are regular, without any additional coating.
You can buy uncoated strings in our store. On the classical guitar, only the wound strings will produce a sound. If you are not sure whether your strings are suitable or not, please contact us or check it on https://www.sweetwater.com, enter the strings mode and check the product specs to see whether it's coated or not.
- 𝄞 Warning: The Pickaso bow is highly addictive and fun! Be prepared for people to gather around you when you play with it! 🎨
- You can buy uncoated strings in our store. On the classical guitar, only the wound strings will produce a sound. If you are not sure whether your strings are suitable or not, please contact us or check it on https://www.sweetwater.com, enter the strings mode and check the product specs to see whether it's coated or not.
Just buy it. Trust me. Your eyes were bulge out of your head when you realize the sounds you can get from your guitar or bass. It’s like it’s a different instrument.
Pickaso Guitar Bow Kit - Studio Model (El Grande)
Thank you for sending me the Guitar Bows. I've got the original and long one and I decided to keep the long one for me and give the original to my mentor Kyoji Yamamoto of Bow Wow, who will create a magic from the guitar bow. He is a master of E-Bow and has many master pieces from E-Bow.
I have set my Takamine NPT110 with Ernie Ball Earthwood 2006 Extra Light and it gives me a great sound. So I came to think the thickness of any strings might not matter. Now that I am wondering if any of those electric guitar strings will still sound good on my acoustic guitar. My Takamine has Roland GK-3 and I would love to try Pickaso Guitar Bow for the guitar synthesizer. I sometimes use E-Bow for the guitar synth and also have Fernandes guitar with sustainer for the guitar synth, and both are OK.
I believe the guitar bow is much much better solution for what I want to use for those strings sound that I can mix with the guitar synth.
I checked the sweetwater HP and tried to find out if any of those electric guitar strings can be coated but I could not find any clue from D'Addario nor Earnie Ball my-usual strings.
I just worried about if those electric guitar strings may have a chance to damage the bow hair and that is why I bought the hair replacement kit x 2 last month too.
Would you please kindly advise if this isn't silly idea to even try?
Hello, I put the bow to use as soon as I received it as an early Christmas present. I am pleased with its quality and the sound it produces. The learning curve is not too bad; it depends on what outcome is expected. I am a youtube creator and you can watch my first Pickaso bow video here: https://youtu.be/Z6yxddKds4w Regards...